Thursday, February 18, 2010

1952



End of 1952, the time I left Kampong Lipat Kajang, not for good but to further my studies and to a career. These are the people I left behind at Sekolah Melayu Lipat Kajang. These faces are the ones that I have managed to take the photograps of, most are still with us but Sdr (Arwah) Osman has left us a few years ago.

And I shall be happy to add more photographs in this slide if more 1952 SMLK peoples photoes are made available. I shall make efforts to get their photographs, and to my friends please also make the same efforts. And of the girls, please don't be shy to submit your photographs to me to be included in this blog.

(Kawan2 saya pada tahun 1952 ..... hingga sekarang. Yang telah pergi saya ingin menghadiahkan Al-Faatihah. Dan yang tidak ada di dalam gambar ini, sila usahakan untuk mendapat gambar, untuk saya masukkan ke dalam slide di blog ini. Dan yang perempuan, jangan lah malu2 untuk mengirimkan gambar terkini, kami semua merindui anda).

1 comment:

  1. Sdr Tik .... Abdullah Sani ..... Telah kembali ke rahmatullah pada 13/07/2010
    Al_Faatihah ...

    ReplyDelete